PPE120CA - Kidde Smoke Alarm (Photoelectric) - i12040CA
120V AC Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
This smoke alarm uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smouldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Leading authorities recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home.
- Photoelectric Technology – may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smouldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- 120 V Interconnectable – Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices.
- 9 V Battery Backup – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Multi-function One Button Design includes:
- Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Test Feature – Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies alarm operation.
- Tamper Resist Feature – Tamper resist locking pin deters from tampering or theft.
- cUL Listed
- 10-Year Warranty
We suggest to use them for the kitchen are close the stove. Especially if you are cooking a lot. Except that we suggest the ionization technologie everywhere else.
|Power Source:||120 V AC|
|Audio Alarm:||85dB at 10ft|
|Temperature Range:||4.4˚C (40˚F) to 37.8˚C (100˚F)|
|Humidity Range:||10%-95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing|
|Size:||12.5 cm in diameter x 3.8 cm depth|
|Interconnects:||Up to 24 Kidde devices|
|Warranty:||10 year limited|
We Also Recommend