2091 - P100 - Respirator Accessory, Filter Cartridge 3M (1 set)
Now available !
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
The 2091 is a Particulate Filter helps to provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) with half face-pieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full face-pieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. This is commonly used for welding and brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. This personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) personal protective equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards.
Safety, Avionics, Defence, Military & Aerospace, Security, Medical
2 Filter Cartridge 3M by set
We Also Recommend